Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Without a legitimate title

Hola!
I have been away since quite some time now. The excuse is ofcourse, cramming. At a certain speck, life gets really prosaic. Anyhow, the purpose of this post is to air a new poem. This is a bit ancient. I had inked it at the age of 12 or maybe 13. A month before my 14th birthday,to be more precise. So here it is..

I am not impeccable,
and nowhere nigh to it,
i've made a gob of bungles,
that you can't even guess.
I like to plummet and plunge,
just like an anklebiter,
but that's just one facet of me,
i splash other colours with time.
I give my feet a rest and think about others,
more than i deem about myself,
i can be my own guardian,
but about the others, i can't tell.
I tend to break down pronto,
and every so often for no brains at all,
Jane Q may call me a batty she,
but their theories to me are of no magnitude.
I like to paint my visage,
and I can be boisterous,
i'm not always so insipid,
i'm just a bit too numskulled.
I nosedive and tend to lose -
all my troth,
but i've burnt midnight lamp on getting up to treat my bruises,
so that's what I do.
I keep faith in me more than anyone else,
because i've known myself for long,
other's concepts don't seem to,
worry me at all.
Despite of all these flaws and foible,
i think i'm pretty hunky dory,
i stand alone with my uniqueness,
and forever will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment